Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Please make a new forum for people to complain about server stability. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=92202)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:04 PM

Please make a new forum for people to complain about server stability.

((Apologies, this was meant to be posted in Star Trek Online Discussion. I must have switched to the wrong Tab when I went to make a new post. If a Mod could move this there, I would appreciate it. Thank you.))

Please make a new forum for people to complain about server stability and other issue with connecting if you're not going to enforce the Tech Forum.

This is getting ridiculous. Brand new constructive discussion threads are being shoved back to the 2nd and 3rd pages immediately after posting because of gazillion "Server Down" type threads.

Please, either make a new forum just for this stuff and enforce users to use it or enforce the use of the Technical Forum for this. I am actually more annoyed by these threads than I am the server down times.

Now, I do not want to "quiet" these folks, they have just as much right to complain. It's just too much to have in this type of forum, or any non-technical forum for that matter.

Thank you for your time.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:05 PM

I second this motion.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:06 PM

bump above the spam

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
Okay, this is getting rediculous. Brand new constructive discussion threads are being shoved back to the 2md and 3rd pages immediately after posting because of gazillion "Server Down" type threads.

Please, either make a new forum just for this stuff and enforce users to use it or enforce the use of the Technical Forum for this. I am actually more annoyed by these threads than I am the server down times.

Thank you for your time.

Please make a separate forum for delusional fanbois.

PS.

Shave your neck beard.

PSS

Your mom wants you to clean up your room, Kirktard.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crydex (Post 1804986)
Please make a separate forum for delusional fanbois.

PS.

Shave your neck beard.

PSS

Your mom wants you to clean up your room, Kirktard.

Thank you for the trolling bump. Much appreciated.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:10 PM

Not much point in talking about gameplay when nobody can play said game and come in here to talk about it....

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
Thank you for the trolling bump. Much appreciated.

I do what I can...
Cryptic will wipe the forums on the release date in order to bury the negative PR. They will claim it's a fresh start or some bs,

Oh yeah, your avatar is fantastic looking. Keep it up. Really.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:11 PM

Ya I agree. My guess us someone tripped over a power cord at Cryptic HQ. You guys really should duct tape those things down. I know it's the 24th century. But I'm positive they still make duck tape.

Maybe that should be the new loot drop too, what do you guys think? Would you prefer duck tape intead of batteries?

I propose they belay that request, and not waste the time, and then use the time to actually fix their server problems.

Anyone in their right mind would be asking Cryptic to get their act together and provide the product, not play forum games instead of correcting problems with the product.

How silly this thread is.