Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Rumor Expansion Pack next month $19.99 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=92326)

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:28 AM

Rumor Expansion Pack next month $19.99
 
I heard there is a new expansion pack next month, for 19.99, It will include

A Stable Server.

That is all

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanoval
I heard there is a new expansion pack next month, for 19.99, It will include

A Stable Server.

That is all

No offense, reallly, but why do an expansion pack the same month as the Release...i understand that Cryptic is greedy, but it can only go so far so fast.

PS. would have a link?

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:29 AM

How much is the lifetime sub for this expansion?

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanoval
I heard there is a new expansion pack next month, for 19.99, It will include

A Stable Server.

That is all

that was a joke you guys

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:30 AM

Hope not. That kind of excrement made me cancel my CO account.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DES_SNIPER (Post 1806574)
No offense, reallly, but why do an expansion pack the same month as the Release...i understand that Cryptic is greedy, but it can only go so far so fast.

PS. would have a link?

Des, he/she was being sarcastic. So, it was just a joke, they aren't coming out with an expansion.

Tal

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jujube (Post 1806568)
How much is the lifetime sub for this expansion?

If I could hand out "Post of the day" awards, this one would win.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:31 AM

Whoops. My bad.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talchi (Post 1806686)
Des, he/she was being sarcastic. So, it was just a joke, they aren't coming out with an expansion.

Tal

So was I, i dont think that cryptic would only charge $19.99 for this, more like $49.99

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DES_SNIPER (Post 1806574)
No offense, reallly, but why do an expansion pack the same month as the Release...i understand that Cryptic is greedy, but it can only go so far so fast.

PS. would have a link?

Sarcasm is the best form of flattery Cryptic can get at the moment....I'd hate to be working for them at the moment lol..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regulus1
that was a joke you guys

No really....LOL!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 AM.