Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Lifetime Subscription members ............... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=92355)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:35 PM

Lifetime Subscription members ...............

................ must anger you, to see you spent money on a product:confused: that is no different than Open Beta, and shows a serious lack of COMMUNICATION from developers ,with random "server downtimes" with no warning or explanations. Suck'a!

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULUFAN (Post 1806945)
................ must anger you, to see you spent money on a product:confused: that is no different than Open Beta, and shows a serious lack of COMMUNICATION from developers ,with random "server downtimes" with no warning or explanations. Suck'a!

Open beta was 3 days ago, stfu.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:36 PM

Not really if I level it up fast I can use E-Bay to pawn it off on someone else!

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:37 PM

not at all, its a great game....

sure downtime sucks, but thats life. Too many people seem so spoiled these days.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imcloughy11 (Post 1807070)
Open beta was 3 days ago, stfu.

You're still playing the beta. Get off the crack pipe already

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:38 PM

Not really. MMO launches go this way. Two months from now, it won't even matter. Sixteen months from now, I doubt I'll even remember it. I've been part of launches that have gone a lot worse than this. Still feel the money was quite well spent, thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULUFAN (Post 1806945)

Logically, because STO is considered an MMO, it NEVER will be finished.

No, it doesn't "anger" me. As a matter of fact, it gives me the chance to come read all of the imbecilic posts from people that are angry because they can't play a game that they haven't even paid for yet. :)

Not upset in the least. I'm not even frustrated. I know how it works, and prepared for it and therefore don't need to nerdrage.

I'll gladly play the MMO you developed in the meantime though. I hear its rock solid.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:39 PM

What is this, like your 3rd topic spewing this ****?

Chill out bro, we want to play just as much as you do.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St.Sinner
Not upset in the least. I'm not even frustrated. I know how it works, and prepared for it and therefore don't need to nerdrage.

I'll gladly play the MMO you developed in the meantime though. I hear its rock solid.

The "Defense" in your words almost makes me think you dropped 200+ on a subscription . LAUGHING