Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   What to do once I hit Commander? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=92497)

Archived Post 01-31-2010 01:23 AM

What to do once I hit Commander?

Hi there! Well I'm working my way to Commander, and I know that I've read people say that you cannot do Kahless Expanse at Commander. So I'm wondering, besides PvP queues, which I predict to be slow for the next couple days at T3, what else is there for a Commander to do?

Archived Post 01-31-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonardbonesmccoy
Hi there! Well I'm working my way to Commander, and I know that I've read people say that you cannot do Kahless Expanse at Commander. So I'm wondering, besides PvP queues, which I predict to be slow for the next couple days at T3, what else is there for a Commander to do?

Kahless closes, but the Azure Nebula opens. With any luck Cryptic will have finally (did this mission ever work even in CB?) bring the mission related to the Azure Nebula online.

Other than that, PvP, our few fleet actions and all the other fun stuff you've likely done more than a few thousands times already to get to Commander.

But remember we are a robust faction...

Archived Post 02-01-2010 10:44 AM

So do I take this to mean that there is no way to actually get Badge of Exploration, 3rd Order?

Archived Post 02-01-2010 11:02 AM

By "Fleet Action", do you mean that Borg decryption-node/repair-hub system? If so, can you ever win that for the "Win a War Zone" quest or is that bugged atm?

Archived Post 02-01-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardekke
By "Fleet Action", do you mean that Borg decryption-node/repair-hub system? If so, can you ever win that for the "Win a War Zone" quest or is that bugged atm?

I was having a similar problem. Could never seem to win it.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 12:40 PM

Kahless Expanse is availible up to level Lt Cmdr 6 or 7 then it's off to the Azure Nebula for the grinding of Romulan vessels.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:02 PM

borg war zone thing still bugged u cant win it

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:55 PM

Only thing on Klingon side that really works PvE wise atm is Kahless Expanse the rest is either missing or broke...

Enjoy...

Archived Post 02-01-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vuk (Post 1850323)
Kahless Expanse is availible up to level Lt Cmdr 6 or 7 then it's off to the Azure Nebula for the grinding of Romulan vessels.

Its availble up to Lt.C 9, as soon as you hit 10 you can't enter Kahless.

To be on the safe side, I would have at least 3000 honor before 20 to insure you can afford to promote in Tier 4. At least until new content becomes availible, if it happens at all.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 04:31 PM

K, so there is no PvE, no way to get badges of 3rd Order. So are there enough players for PvP? And should I do FvK or KvK? And why would I do Azure Nebula, just for drops and xp between matches?