Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Two or Three Friends seeking a Gay Friendly Fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=92867)

Archived Post 01-31-2010 08:22 AM

Two or Three Friends seeking a Gay Friendly Fleet

I beg of all. Please to not post here for your view if this is a valid thread or not. Please just post with information if you are a friendly fleet or if you know a friendly fleet.

We are long term gamers and MMOers seeking to play and enjoy the game and the Star Fleet Universe. We do RP a fair bit and that would be a plus. We are not seeking to march parades or fight for rights. What we are seeking to to play STO without listening to hate speak and things that go with it. Yes people do flirt and show themselves to be straight, so yes I feel we should have the same without ridicule. We are friendly, enjoy teamwork and all around enjoy friends and helping others.

Thanks for any information and have a great time in STO..

Archived Post 02-02-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaeriak (Post 1813306)
I beg of all. Please to not post here for your view if this is a valid thread or not. Please just post with information if you are a friendly fleet or if you know a friendly fleet.

We are long term gamers and MMOers seeking to play and enjoy the game and the Star Fleet Universe. We do RP a fair bit and that would be a plus. We are not seeking to march parades or fight for rights. What we are seeking to to play STO without listening to hate speak and things that go with it. Yes people do flirt and show themselves to be straight, so yes I feel we should have the same without ridicule. We are friendly, enjoy teamwork and all around enjoy friends and helping others.

Thanks for any information and have a great time in STO..

Hey there! My name is Brandon and I am Vice Admiral of Intel. at Stonewall Fleet. We are a very active (over 330 members) fleet looking for new members :) check us out at www.stonewallfleet.com

Hope to see you soon!

Archived Post 02-04-2010 12:15 AM

We are not a RP kind of fleet, we have no issue with any type of lifestyle views, race, sex, ect.

We are a small fleet but hey, everyone gota start somewhere.

Come check us out =)

Archived Post 02-04-2010 12:38 AM

Greetings!

I My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.

We are not a gay fleet, we are not a straight fleet ,white or black or us based... we are a fleet of gamers ...who are friends enough said on that.

No poltics
Religion
NO flaming No hate or disrespect etc or your gone as I said common sense but enforced .

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.

May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas

If you like to join Please visit our web site , http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/