Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Qo'noS (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   CHC - PvP Focused (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=93531)

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:25 PM

CHC - PvP Focused

CHC
Mission Statement: We fight as a collective, we bleed as a collective, and we win as a collective.
# of active members nightly: 6-10
Accepting new members: You can place an application here.
Requirements to be considered for membership: 1) Klingon Faction 2) Use fo Vent is a must. 3) Willing to do what it takes to win in PvP. 4) Do not drama or be a d-bag in Vent.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars

CHC
Mission Statement: We fight as a collective, we bleed as a collective, and we win as a collective.
# of active members nightly: 6-8
Accepting new members: You can place an application here.
Requirements to be considered for membership: 1) Klingon Faction 2) Willing to do what it takes to win in PvP. 3) Do not drama or be a d-bag in Vent.

pfft, gonna be tough to say things in more than 10 characters :D

Archived Post 01-31-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elecstrk (Post 1821938)
pfft, gonna be tough to say things in more than 10 characters :D

:) i know. This makes me sad tbh

Archived Post 02-03-2010 07:34 AM

we are looking for pvp focused peeps. We also dont share members with other guilds or faction :)

Archived Post 02-07-2010 06:47 AM

Quote:

we are looking for pvp focused peeps. We also dont share members with other guilds or faction :)

Nyrus also like long walks on the beach and skinny dipping after midnight, go to www.centurionforums.com for pics.

Archived Post 02-15-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elecstrk (Post 1979083)
Nyrus also like long walks on the beach and skinny dipping after midnight, go to www.centurionforums.com for pics.

Dude I think our guild might be arguably one of the best pvp groups in this game so far. As a group we have not lost a single fight I have been in.

Archived Post 02-26-2010 04:41 AM

still rolling ground pvp, looking for new members.

Archived Post 03-06-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elecstrk (Post 2223118)
still rolling ground pvp, looking for new members.

We have already recruited some new and great players to add to the ones we already had. But we are always looking for strong pvpers...if that is you, you know who to contact. If you are a QQing RPing kind of a person... other guilds are that way ------------> :)

Archived Post 03-07-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

We have already recruited some new and great players to add to the ones we already had. But we are always looking for strong pvpers...if that is you, you know who to contact. If you are a QQing RPing kind of a person... other guilds are that way ------------> :)

/bump.....

Archived Post 03-12-2010 12:22 PM

MY toons

Hello all this is Gixxer, on vent anyway. My Toons in STO are: Kaifo- Science, Underworld- Tactical, Gixxer- Engineer. Welcome to CHC!