||12-04-2013 04:42 PM
Release Notes: December 5, 2013
- Resolved an issue which was causing some players to crash at the loading screen (including those with crash #18897741).
- Resolved an issue which sometimes made it so you could not slot a project in the Dyson Joint Command reputation system.
- Voth cloak:
- Visual FX has been updated.
- New sounds effects for when Voth de-cloak.
- Improvements have been made to Reman chests.
- Resolved an issue which was causing clipping of robes and pants on females.
- Improvements have been made to character eyes.
- Before and after examples of this update can be seen here.
- Modified character proportions closer to the way they were prior to Season 8.
- Fixed the viewscreen on the bridge of the Voth ships to remove the grey textures.
- Beams now come out of correct spots on the Voth Turrets.
- The stars are now in the correct position on the Federation Origin bridge.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the following missions to break during progression:
- Mine Enemy
- Aiding the Deferi
- Crack in the Mirror
- Ore for Outpost 3
- Outpost 3 Security
- Defense Contract
- "Sphere of Influence" is now part of the normal level progression found in the journal under Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- Player must be level 50 to play the mission.
- The free Obelisk is no longer available.
- The other rewards that were available from its initial playthrough and from replaying it are still available.
- Along with "Sphere of Influence", other Dyson Sphere missions can be found in this part of the journal:
- Circles Within Circles, Supply Woes, The Contested Zone, The Omega Standoff, and Tower Control.
- Spire Fleet Holding:
- Spire fleet holding now includes a ship vendor unlock at T1.
- The Fleet Chimera Heavy Destroyer now comes equipped with the Dynamic Tactical System console.
- The Fleet Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer now comes equipped with the Dynamic Tactical System console.
- The Fleet Daeinos Warbird Destroyer now comes equipped with the Dynamic Tactical System console.
- Captains will need to be level 50 to leave the Fleet Spire and enter the Allied Space Adventure Zone.
- Solanae Dyson Sphere Adventure Zone:
- The U.S.S. Tesla in the Contested Zone (Mission: Salvage) has had its location and waypoint adjusted slightly to move it away from some ambient spawns and help solo players avoid encounters scoped for larger groups of players.
- The I.K.S. Korcha in the Contested Zone (Mission: Salvage) has had its location and waypoint adjusted slightly to move it away from some ambient spawns and help solo players avoid encounters scoped for larger groups of players.
- "Secure Voth Points" - Mission tells you to turn it in to Commander Kaol instead of Commander Arnold.
- When reinforcements spawn in at control towers in the Contested Zone only one notification gets sent instead of five.
- Moved the respawn point in the Wasteland Neighborhood a bit further away from the control tower.
- Solanae Dyson Sphere Battlezone:
Lieutenants and above will automatically complete the mission
- Battlezone daily mission - Generator point 4 in the park will now count towards completion of the mission.
- "Summon Reinforcements" mission - Reduced the amount needed from a count of 20 to a count of 5. This means that ensigns go from being worth 5% to being worth 20%.
- Taking a shuttle from the Klingon player starbase to the embassy now puts the player in the shuttle bay of the embassy.
- The proper cooldowns are now in place for The Breach and Storming the Spire for both normal and elite versions.
- Trait - Sure Footed:
- Resolved an issue where many characters were gaining the benefits of Sure Footed while crouching or aiming without slotting Sure Footed as a trait.
- Fixed a description error on Elite Obelisk Swarmers (Hangar Pets) that indicated they have Attack Pattern Beta. They do not possess this ability.
- This is a text change only.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Tetryon Beam Arrays to deal less damage than intended while enhanced with Fire-at-Will.
- This applies to players and NPCs.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing Fire-at-Will to apply certain enhancements twice per activation or firing cycle.
- Resolved an issue that was causing certain powers to never apply Critical Severity to successful Critical hits such as when using Fire at Will.
- Voth Aceton Field Generator Console
- Fixed a tooltip error on Voth Aceton Mode that was causing it to state that its maximum damage was far lower than it actually is.
- The Subsystem power drain aspect of Voth Aceton Mode now benefits slightly more from Flow Capacitors skill.
- Tholian Mines (deployed by EV-Suit Tholians on the Ground) now draw fire from NPCs.
- The FX light attached to the activation of the Romulan Combat Environmental Suit (Vet bonus) now emits from the correct location on the helmet.
- The Expertise cost of upgrading the Fleet Embassy, Fleet Dilithium Mine and Fleet Spire from T2 to T3 has been reduced to 10% of the previous value. (25,000,000 to 2,500,000).
- The team-wide Dodge and Avoidance bonuses provided by Team Ambush Field no longer stack between multiple instances of the Set Bonus. Only the highest Mk set will provide the bonus to a player's team.
- The team-wide Dodge and Avoidance bonuses provided by the Bridge Officer Trait "Veteran" no longer stack. Only a single "Veteran" bonus will provide to the Team.
- The Stealth portion of Distortion Field (Omega Force 2pc Set Bonus) is now cancelled by outgoing actions which put you into Red Alert.
- The Resistance buff will persist for the full 10 seconds, even if the Stealth is cancelled.
- "Assign Raiding Party" may now only be activated while in Sector Space.
- The effects did not carry from Ground maps to Space maps, so being able to use it elsewhere only allowed a player to waste their cooldown.
- A few versions of Phased Tetryon Dual Cannons and Dual Heavy Cannons that were previously unusable on Warbirds now work correctly.
- Voth Palisade Science Vessel and Voth Bastion Deck Cruiser can now choose to have no prefix when renaming.
- The Summer Event project can now be cancelled and is also repeatable.
- Added another event reputation project slot to accommodate the winter event.
- Re-added the Undo and Redo buttons to the tailor and character creator.
- The background images for windows such as banks, mail, exchange, and some mission themed windows have been improved.
- Increased the number of fleet members displayed on the roster page from 10 to 50.
- The exchange will now show the price per unit of a stack of items rounded up to the nearest integer.
- Removed the sort by expire time options, because the information is unlisted.
- Relabeled all the sort options.
- The labels now specify if the sort is ascending or descending.
- Removed the "then Name" from the sorting option labels.
- The frame around Duty Officer portraits in the Exchange will reflect the allegiance of the Duty Officer.
- The Snowblower may not appear on characters with old costumes such as the Omega and MACO sets.
- If this is the case, rebuild the costume in the Tailor and the Snowblower should appear correctly.
- The Crystalline Entity may flicker from far distances in Crystalline Catastrophe.
- Some KDF captains are not able to switch to all costume slots.
- Fleet Tactician Trait is not granting the correct resistance to slow to the player or team the player is on.