Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Official Responce (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=94313)

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:06 PM

Official Responce
 
From me.

For all the people who are demanding and complaining.
Think about this.

There are clearly more people interested in this game than they expected.
They are working hard to fix these issue.
They DO NOT want people to be stuck in queues
They WANT lots and lots of people happy and playing
They are likely more furstrated than you are
They DONT hate you
And this is not all intentional

Wether you beleive any of this or not is irrelevant
because its true and if only for 1 reason money.

So you can be assured these issues will get fixed asap.
so stfu and relaxe

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:11 PM

Figures no one wants to listen to some reason, ah internet stupidity such a wunderful thing.
Its like we are de evolving

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:12 PM

Response, not responce. Stop complaining.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:13 PM

And just a random fact for all those whingers, a games programmer alone can be doing in excess of 100hrs a week during the final phase of a games release and during the first few weeks of a games launch so whilst your sat at home with family, friends or just in your own enviroment complaining and *****ing, just think of the devs who are sat at work during all hours trying to get this game working for you.

So please just shut up :D

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:13 PM

All you said is true.

However their desires don't excuse the lack of stress testing equipment.

An explanation/mea culpa even if after the fact, would go miles for public relations.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:13 PM

Kassidus, I agree and tried to also bring light to the issues in another thread here.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kassidus (Post 1829434)
Figures no one wants to listen to some reason, ah internet stupidity such a wunderful thing.
Its like we are de evolving

This coming from someone with the writing skills of a fifth grader.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xRedemption (Post 1829522)
And just a random fact for all those whingers, a games programmer alone can be doing in excess of 100hrs a week during the final phase of a games release and during the first few weeks of a games launch so whilst your sat at home with family, friends or just in your own enviroment complaining and *****ing, just think of the devs who are sat at work during all hours trying to get this game working for you.

So please just shut up :D


I bet they get paid a good salary.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natural_Disaster (Post 1829543)
Kassidus, I agree and tried to also bring light to the issues in another thread here.

yeah i hear yah, Hey im not happy either, i wanted to play this weekend lots, but its not the end of the world, these issues will get fixed.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haplo48 (Post 1829690)
This coming from someone with the writing skills of a fifth grader.

Ah you must be another ignorant american, always the last argument of the internet when one runs out of real arguments, SPEEEEEEEELING!! is the new KHAAAAAAAAN


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 PM.