Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Amazon Pre-orders with Release-Date Delivery haven't shipped? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=95666)

Archived Post 02-01-2010 03:28 AM

Amazon Pre-orders with Release-Date Delivery haven't shipped?
 
Any notice that today is the first and the Amazon Pre-orders with Release-Date Delivery haven't shipped? Does that mean its a same day air delivery.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 03:48 AM

Where are you located? In the US it's still early. The orders for the US will ship today and then arrive Tuesday via 1 day air most likely.

If you are in the UK/EU your actual release date is 2/5/2010 isn't it? If so that'd mean it won't ship until Thursday.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 06:35 AM

And in canada amazon could take up to 2 weeks depends on what shipping u picked

Archived Post 02-01-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drazal (Post 1845529)
And in canada amazon could take up to 2 weeks depends on what shipping u picked

yeah, Im sappose to get myn by feb 16-24th....sigh. Ohh wells :p

Archived Post 02-01-2010 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starfleet_Command.
Any notice that today is the first and the Amazon Pre-orders with Release-Date Delivery haven't shipped? Does that mean its a same day air delivery.

My order says "Shipping Soon". So will be here tomorrow when I get home from work! Not sure when they actually ship - probably this afternoon?

Archived Post 02-01-2010 06:54 AM

if u picked release date then its going to be shipped soon with a expected delivery time of tommorow

Archived Post 02-01-2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
yeah, Im sappose to get myn by feb 16-24th....sigh. Ohh wells :p

I changed my shipping option a few days ago, now expected delivery is between 4th-8th, still can play i can , just gonna be missing all the collectors goodies and borg bridge officer:( till then

Archived Post 02-01-2010 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drazal (Post 1845783)
I changed my shipping option a few days ago, now expected delivery is between 4th-8th, still can play i can , just gonna be missing all the collectors goodies and borg bridge officer:( till then

thats not bad, i should of changed my order time too but w/e. I just have to download from steam and i believe i can play just no borg officer eather like yourself...sigh, oh well i can wait :P

Archived Post 02-01-2010 07:03 AM

oh u got steam version, i never have trusted them with mmo stuff, but thats just me

Archived Post 02-01-2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drazal (Post 1845894)
oh u got steam version, i never have trusted them with mmo stuff, but thats just me

surprising same here, but everything went really smoothly, again surprising lol.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 PM.