Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Lack of Dev posts (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=96387)

Archived Post 02-01-2010 12:48 PM

Lack of Dev posts

As it stand now with a little over 2300 post, I have counted only two Dev posts in the Klingon/PVP forum. One would think with the state of affairs the Klingon faction and pvp is in atm there would have seen more Dev posts, answers. It's sad, we Klingon's are treated like second class citizen's and have to plead for answers or look else where for a smudge of news.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 01:20 PM

Yes, it is a bummer, but it sort of makes sense.

The klingon faction, by its nature, attracts fewer customers than the Fed Faction -- so Feds are going to get the lion's share of attention.

Add to this point, that they are focused on launching the game, and you can sort of see why the Klingons are not a huge focus right now.

I am not saying Cryptic does not care, but rather that they are just busy elsewhere. Kestrel has said she is working on KDF story content, so that should be good news for some. I would imagine there will be more stuff and participation once they clear launch and take care of any major Fed issues.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 01:27 PM

I think you are jumping the gun here. Its the day before launch. Staff and Dev are probably a wee bit busy right now to make forums responses. During beta they did a decent job listening and changing what they could in a short period of time. Think many who played in beta can say the klingon are much diffrent from then to now. You have to be patient with launch.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raist718 (Post 1852228)
I think you are jumping the gun here. Its the day before launch. Staff and Dev are probably a wee bit busy right now to make forums responses. During beta they did a decent job listening and changing what they could in a short period of time. Think many who played in beta can say the klingon are much diffrent from then to now. You have to be patient with launch.

How many posts have Devs made on Fed related issues since headstart began? How many Fed related issues are as vital as the broken missions and vendors on the Klingon side?

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raist718 (Post 1852228)

I was in CB/OB and yes we have had some help. We still have stuff broken from CB/OB. News travels fast on the net like a wild fire. All i'm asking is to be informed , yeah no news is good news but in the case of the klingon faction "no news" is not good. Only reason the Klingon's have what they have atm is that the Klingon player base in CB/OB complained very loud and the Klingon's where nothing but a joke. where is the T2 Cruiser? oh yeah it's coming, so is Xmas 2010!

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:15 PM

I do wonder if anyone can read all the posts and if a Dev even knows whats going on.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:21 PM

they are too buzy spinning the hamster weel to keep server alife

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:26 PM

We don't -want- feds to pay attention to us. Every time they do, it's to nerf us.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:52 PM

Jackalope is missing in action, he seemed to be the only one offering any information pertinent to KDF.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 05:01 PM

Reading now. Just been swamped, so haven't had a chance to post.

Monitoring, leveling up my Klingon...