Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   No Reg Key from D2D UK Yet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=97585)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:42 AM

No Reg Key from D2D UK Yet

Not that it matters, as usual Cryptic has SCREWED us again.. promising stuff to get you to buy a certain preorder than screwing you on it. (Mini Skirts)

NOT SURPRISED in the least .. They seem to have a bad habit of screwing over people. Thye must enjoy it and laugh there arse off about it.

Very glad I didn't waste money on a Lifetime sub..

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:44 AM

6 pm GMT.

it clearly states on d2d that it is a 10 am pst launch.

hope that helps mate

im also very unhappy about the pre-order fiasco. i have put alot of cash into this game. and feel unhappy allready, good thing i actually like the game.

heres to hopeing cryptic will fix this.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:48 AM

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:48 AM

Quote:

"TOS Costumes
Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform. Also note: The TOS costumes DO include mini-skirts!"
Another BALD-FACE LIE by Cryptic , but what else is new...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer (Post 1865735)

let hope they have a fix for this, everyone that has there retail key allready are not getting what they paid for. this is crucial for cryptic to fix, i can see alot of people leaving for these reasons.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer (Post 1865640)
Not that it matters, as usual Cryptic has SCREWED us again.. promising stuff to get you to buy a certain preorder than screwing you on it. (Mini Skirts)

NOT SURPRISED in the least .. They seem to have a bad habit of screwing over people. Thye must enjoy it and laugh there arse off about it.

Very glad I didn't waste money on a Lifetime sub..

1) The offers are from the retailers, not cryptic.
2) D2D clearly state that the game is released at 10am PST / 6pm GMT 2/2/10

Nobody has screwed you whatsoever, get your facts straight before looking like a complete muppet

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinmeister (Post 1865718)
It's not released until Friday in the UK, that's why.

Says 2/2/2010 on my order, and its 2nd of Feb there...

Acutally I cant even care, if it dosent come out till next week.. Crytic has screwed us again, Surprise, Surprise.
Only ordered it for the TOS Uniforms , only decent thing about the preorder...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer (Post 1865735)

Its a cosmetic thing, really, calm down a little.

WoW promised dancing, politicians lie on a daily basis, my colleagues at work have been promised the same employments rights as the rest of the company for the last 3 years and still no joy.. and guess what, life still goes on.

Having a go a cryptic as they are working their arses off to get the game stable as opposed to allocating resources to make a flipping skirt shows a very shallow person.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:58 AM

[quote=Captain_Starblazer;1865787]Says 2/2/2010 on my order, and its 2nd of Feb there...
QUOTE]

Please re-read the information about the game on D2D carefully, here is a direct quote from Direct 2 Drive

Star Trek Online will be released on February 2, 2010 at 10AM PST. Release dates are subject to change without notice.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganUK (Post 1865830)

Having a go a cryptic as they are working their arses off to get the game stable as opposed to allocating resources to make a flipping skirt shows a very shallow person.

Skirts are in CO.
STO uses the CO engine.
I can't take more than 5 minutes to copy the texture into STO, really.

Also, check my sig. If they can allocate resources to 'fixing' that, they can allocate resources to give us a skirt, as promised.