Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   So all this whining about 3 bucks? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=97600)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 02:57 AM

So all this whining about 3 bucks?
 
I am rather surprised here by the way the adults here are handling themselves over a few bucks, and lets be honest here, thats chicken feed for pretty much everyone. We are certainly showing the general population what ST fans are all about.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 02:57 AM

wth are you talkin about? who's whinning about 3 bucks

Archived Post 02-02-2010 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firemane0 (Post 1865856)
I am rather surprised here by the way the adults here are handling themselves over a few bucks, and lets be honest here, thats chicken feed for pretty much everyone. We are certainly showing the general population what ST fans are all about.

i think you need to have a very loose idea of the term "adults" ... see the discussion about the lack of miniskirts ... i cant wait until the real lore nerds show up

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giggitygoo
wth are you talkin about? who's whinning about 3 bucks

People are apparently up in arms over Fed Klingons and Ferengi being added to the c-store for between 3.50- 4

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:02 AM

They're poor until the next welfare cheque comes in, spent most of it on booze and cigarettes.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:04 AM

I have np paying RMT stuff on real mmorpgs. :p

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkZenith (Post 1865960)
They're poor until the next welfare cheque comes in, spent most of it on booze and cigarettes.

thats actually a rather sad thing ... back in WoW i knew a number of people who were unemployed or on welfare that spent their money on comp, internet and wow subs ...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firemane0 (Post 1865856)
I am rather surprised here by the way the adults here are handling themselves over a few bucks, and lets be honest here, thats chicken feed for pretty much everyone. We are certainly showing the general population what ST fans are all about.

Some people think they are entitled to anything they want, just for simply existing. And if you listen to their arguments, you'll hear how it's a 'right' or something they're "owed".

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:12 AM

I spend more at work for coffee over the course of a week, thats one beer, 1/2 a pack of ciggs or 3-4 redbox rentals.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:13 AM

You dont get it, do you? :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 AM.