Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Some NPC animations don't work. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=976501)

ashkrik23 01-06-2014 05:14 PM

Some NPC animations don't work.
 
As the title says, many animations do not work and this ends up leaving some NPCs just standing there doing nothing.

Could we see about getting these animations fixed?

crypticfrost 01-07-2014 10:15 AM

I've got a bug report in for Draw Weapon, Hold Tricorder, Sit - Captain Slow, Stand - Rifle, Stand - Shotgun Idle and Stand - Shotgun Ready not doing anything. I've got Talk- Gesturing, Talk- Gloating, Type Ground Console, and Type Quickly - Leaning reported as not doing the correct animations.

If you know of any other let me know and I'll get them added. Thanks.

thehavraha 01-07-2014 10:30 AM

Frost,

The entirity of the popup dialog animations don't work and haven't worked for about a year, ever since Legacy of Romulus launched. Faces use to emote and animate with expressions that you selected, but they added gum talking into the real game and then the facial acting broke in the Foundry.

ashkrik23 01-07-2014 02:01 PM

Thank you for responding, but could we get a pass through all animations when the time comes? It will have a better chance of finding all issues.

crypticfrost 01-07-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashkrik23 (Post 14390281)
Thank you for responding, but could we get a pass through all animations when the time comes? It will have a better chance of finding all issues.

The ones I listed came from me going through and checking all the available animations in the Foundry. If anyone sees any others, let me know.

crypticfrost 01-07-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehavraha (Post 14387491)
Frost,

The entirity of the popup dialog animations don't work and haven't worked for about a year, ever since Legacy of Romulus launched. Faces use to emote and animate with expressions that you selected, but they added gum talking into the real game and then the facial acting broke in the Foundry.

Yep, I've got this as well.

ashkrik23 01-07-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crypticfrost (Post 14390811)
The ones I listed came from me going through and checking all the available animations in the Foundry. If anyone sees any others, let me know.

Okay, thank you!

starswordc 01-07-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crypticfrost (Post 14390811)
The ones I listed came from me going through and checking all the available animations in the Foundry. If anyone sees any others, let me know.

At least one of the animations for PADDs isn't working. I'll post which one later.

EDIT: Ok, checked both with an NPC contact in "Bait and Switch" and neither animation labeled "PADD" works.

crypticfrost 01-08-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starswordc (Post 14395361)
At least one of the animations for PADDs isn't working. I'll post which one later.

EDIT: Ok, checked both with an NPC contact in "Bait and Switch" and neither animation labeled "PADD" works.

Thanks for the info.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:43 PM.