Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Should have .... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=97685)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:51 AM

Should have ....

Now then this game is good but limimted it feels like a starfleet commend game but online and half mmo because of the different instances.
In my opinion they should of made it more like Bridge Commander and made that an mmo then incorporated all the pros of startrek online.
E.g beaming down to the planet and level gaining etc anyone agree of am i just living in an ideal world.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:52 AM

hate to be critical

It is Should have

who du thunk it

BTW didn't read your post, didn't make much sense to me :(

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:53 AM

Yep.

Should have.

Should of is meaningless.

Just here to help your grammar. Don't really care about your post.

you must not of played the other games i mentioned

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel-Devoid
Now then this game is good but limimted it feel like a starfleet commend game but online and half mmo because of the different instances in my opinion they should of made it more like bridge commander and made that an mmo and incorporated all the pros of startrek online eg beaming down to the planet and level gaining etc anyone agree of am i just living in an ideal world.

Too complicated for the "zomg I want lightheaded fun, I hate challenges and definitively don't want to learn to play" - instant gratification carebear crowd.

They wouldn't get it.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:54 AM

Quote:

Now then this game is good but limimted it feel like a starfleet commend game but online and half mmo because of the different instances in my opinion they should of made it more like bridge commander and made that an mmo and incorporated all the pros of startrek online eg beaming down to the planet and level gaining etc anyone agree of am i just living in an ideal world.

Please use some punctuation.... I almost died reading that line out loud :P Nah, its ok, means i have to think and read it a couple of times to get waht you are talking about :P

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:54 AM

heh no doubt

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormianrootsolver (Post 1867215)
Too complicated for the "zomg I want lightheaded fun, I hate challenges and definitively don't want to learn to play" - instant gratification carebear crowd.

They wouldn't get it.

You understand cryptic make games for casual players right? hence the "easy-mode" playstyle. The lead dev and CEO of cryptic went on record to say they set out to make a StarTrek game. It just happens to be online.

Too many people hype the game up, and spin the devs words into things they have never said.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricksty
Please use some punctuation.... I almost died reading that line out loud :P Nah, its ok, means i have to think and read it a couple of times to get waht you are talking about :P

Adjusted for you viewing pleasure ;)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

you must not of played the other games i mentioned

Now i get it, you are not from a english speaking country are you?

In that case bad grammer can be excused, and i am sorry for saying anything...

PS: You cannot have played any of the other games i mentioned (then)