Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 7, 2014 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=977151)

coldsnapped 01-07-2014 04:01 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - January 7, 2014

We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131117a.34

General:
  • Hourly events are running once more.
  • Sphere Space, Contested Zone:
    • Resolved an issue that caused the found mission "Cloaked Figures" not to reset.
  • Sphere Space, Allied Zone:
    • "Joint Command - Find Missing Ship": Resolved an issue that could cause the missing ship to not reset properly.

Known Issues:
  • Fire at Will still does not Crit.

icegavel 01-07-2014 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldsnapped (Post 14391091)
Known Issues:
  • Fire at Will still does not Crit.

Drat. The one thing I was hoping to be fixed. The Event Calendar's return is great, but having my builds uber-nerfed by a bug makes me a sad alien. Is there anything you can tell us as to what you suspect the issue is?

druhin 01-07-2014 04:09 PM

Again, a Tribble patch, with no mention under "Known issues" for the broken KDF costumes. Response Cryptic?

pwebranflakes 01-07-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druhin (Post 14391201)
Again, a Tribble patch, with no mention under "Known issues" for the broken KDF costumes. Response Cryptic?

It's not forgotten and work towards a resolution continues.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

stoutes 01-07-2014 04:29 PM

Welcome back from the holidays again guys. Really hope the theme of this year is about bug fixes and less about nerfing. Had to say it :rolleyes:.

druhin 01-07-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 14391251)
It's not forgotten and work towards a resolution continues.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Here's a thought: Include ALL Known Issues under the "Known Issues" section of the patch notes? So that we as players KNOW that the issue is known by the developers, and potentially being worked on? Not listing the issue, makes us think you're ignoring it.

celillarnon 01-07-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druhin (Post 14391481)
Here's a thought: Include ALL Known Issues under the "Known Issues" section of the patch notes? So that we as players KNOW that the issue is known by the developers, and potentially being worked on? Not listing the issue, makes us think you're ignoring it.

Isn't there a character limit on posts?

dahminus 01-07-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druhin (Post 14391201)

How any times to they have to say it?

Know issue. No eta of fix....

Seriously.

On a different note. Cryptic, why not so a roll back when energy drain was borked but crits still worked on bfaw?

Better to keep everyone happy until a fix is found then to break and "nerf fix" something in one go... i guess that's if a rollback is possible...

dahminus 01-07-2014 04:42 PM

Actually, I have a very important question for you branflakes...why do broken patches make it to holodeck? shouldn't the tribble act as a filter? I would really like to know that answer to that. Silence can mean many things, so I hope it won't be that...

druhin 01-07-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahminus (Post 14391551)
How any times to they have to say it?

Know issue. No eta of fix....

Seriously.

Most of us don't review every single dev post made on the forums. Maintaining an actual list of KNOWN issues, rather than just a cherry picking the ones you want to publicize this week, would be a lot more helpful to players who are effected by various issues. If it's sorted under a "Known Issues" list, and remaining on said list until fixed, then perhaps players wouldn't need to submit as many bug reports, or make threads to said bugs.

"Seriously."