Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Forum sigs (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=97726)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:17 AM

Forum sigs

If you want to sign your posts with "Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning' Then you are in fact contributing to one of the lamest aspects of trek. For those of you who don't know that's not an original line. To use it in the movie was fail and to quote it elsewhere is even bigger fail. Particularly considering the ultra-freaking-lame origin of that quote.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:19 AM

oh - shush lol

who cares.

mine are all original, and made by me :p lol

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:22 AM

You know, you REALLY are an idiot.

If you don't like it, there's no reason to start harassing me by creating an entirely new thread about it. Go pout in a corner somewhere else. I quoted a scene I liked from a movie I liked, and if that bugs the hell out of you, then I'm glad.

Honestly, I'm unsure as to why you seem to have a personal vendetta against me, but I do find it amusing.

EDIT:

And you don't even have an avatar or a signature, so way to go. *golf clap*

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curs0r (Post 1867796)
If you want to sign your posts with "Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning' Then you are in fact contributing to one of the lamest aspects of trek. For those of you who don't know that's not an original line. To use it in the movie was fail and to quote it elsewhere is even bigger fail. Particularly considering the ultra-freaking-lame origin of that quote.

shut the **** up and get the **** out

Cool story TC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curs0r (Post 1867796)

WHAT STRENGTH, BUT DON'T FORGET THERE ARE MANY GUYS LIKE YOU ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:26 AM

Can Chat kick the OP off a cliff now?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat

You certainly have my approval. ;)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat

Will this event be free to attend or will it be invitation only.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalisha
You certainly have my approval. ;)

'kay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamd
Will this event be free to attend or will it be invitation only.

If you want Chat can kick off you as well. :)