Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Atari direct download (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=97858)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:49 AM

Atari direct download

Has anyone one else ordered the digital deluxe from atari found that not only do they not have their key yet but atari has no way to be contacted about it?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:07 AM

No one??

Gotta be ten characters

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:09 AM

It's actually pretty early in the day for this, I'd imagine this info is going to be distributed later on in the business day. If you find that you haven't gotten it by tonight you should definitely try and contact Atari about it. I also got the Digital Deluxe Download from Atari and I'm in the same position as well. Although I am able to play the game. Looks like the beta/early access key turned out to be the same product key for the game itself. So our TOS uniforms and C-Store points might be credited to us later today automatically.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:09 AM

I would've done so but Atari never thought of releasing it in Asia. I've been waiting for the game since 2004 only to find out it's not available here...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:12 AM

I'm in the same boat as the OP. Figured as long as I can still play, I can wait until they get them sent out. They wasted no time charging my debit card though, that's for sure. :p

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trillenium (Post 1869723)
It's actually pretty early in the day for this, I'd imagine this info is going to be distributed later on in the business day. If you find that you haven't gotten it by tonight you should definitely try and contact Atari about it. I also got the Digital Deluxe Download from Atari and I'm in the same position as well. Although I am able to play the game. Looks like the beta/early access key turned out to be the same product key for the game itself. So our TOS uniforms and C-Store points might be credited to us later today automatically.

I'm pretty sure retail key is not the pre-order key. I do see I got my 500 Cryptic points, but my original order receipt implied strongly that another key would be sent later.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:15 AM

If you ordered directly from Atari.com, you can "view" your serial key by doing the following:

www.atari.com
Click on "Support"
Click on "Store Support"
Click on "What is my order status?"
Enter your order number & password.
Click on the "Printer" icon.
You should get a new window that will show all your serial keys including the retail key.
Print that screen & file for reference.
Enjoy the game!

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:15 AM

I found out where the code is for me. They never emailed it or it was never delivered.

Click here to open your order invoice;
http://store.atari.com/dr/v2/ec_main...?sp=10340&pn=1

Then, on that page click the print icon on the left of "View order details". This will show you a printable page of your invoice and, it seems, the only page on their site that shows you your key for your copy of the final game.

[edit] Doh, someone was faster to reply.. I gave a link at least to show additional help ;)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCircuits (Post 1869823)
If you ordered directly from Atari.com, you can "view" your serial key by doing the following:

www.atari.com
Click on "Support"
Click on "Store Support"
You should get a new window that will show all your serial keys including the retail key.
Enjoy the game!

Thanks. Yes, only the 'Print' button shows the keys, not the 'Order Details' button. Some nice user interface design right there...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCircuits (Post 1869823)

www.atari.com
Click on "Support"
Click on "Store Support"
Enjoy the game!

I tried this before I even read this thread. And nope, retail key is not there.
No way to contact Atari as their customer service webform is bugged and there is no freakin phone number anywhere to be found