Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Next Summer Event Wishlist (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=981401)

sle1989 01-12-2014 12:42 PM

Next Summer Event Wishlist
 
What would everyone like to see in the Summer Event for 2014?

I'd like to see Water Guns

I'd also like to see the party balls be made usable only during this event

And since someone's going to say it might as well be me, swimsuit outfits.
Bikini's for female toons, speedo's for males, and swimtrunks with shirts for both genders.

rock3tman 01-12-2014 12:56 PM

I would kill to see my Andorian male char in Speedos!
OMG delicious! :D

peetapipmac 01-12-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sle1989 (Post 14461771)
What would everyone like to see in the Summer Event for 2014?

I'd like to see Water Guns

I'd also like to see the party balls be made usable only during this event

And since someone's going to say it might as well be me, swimsuit outfits.
Bikini's for female toons, speedo's for males, and swimtrunks with shirts for both genders.

I agree with you on everything but the party balls. I want them to add some new varieties. Maybe a salsa ball, or a tango one that makes you pair off with other players and npc's.

abfabfleet 01-12-2014 02:03 PM

A Party Ship option console, where it can be activated in ANY zone... OoooOooOOOoo YEAH!:D

groovybastard 01-12-2014 06:33 PM

Pvp event of some sort, like the Winter Event has the races.

Definitely more costumes.

Access to the cruise ship floating out there, just out of reach.

Also I want them to NOT update the voice overs like they did in WW. That is my biggest want.

peetapipmac 01-12-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by groovybastard (Post 14465941)

Access to the cruise ship floating out there, just out of reach.

That ship is the risian corvette. It was last years big prize.

crusty8mac 01-12-2014 08:17 PM

The party balls are the best thing to come out of the event. Please don't limit them.

killdozer9211 01-12-2014 08:25 PM

A Risian bridge for the ships. A precedent has been set with the Breen ships. Make it so.

Also, more powerful party balls with a larger radius and higher volume, and at least one played verse of the Quark's jingle from when he hacked the DS9 replicators.

capnshadow27 01-12-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peetapipmac (Post 14466441)
That ship is the risian corvette. It was last years big prize.

I think he means he actaully wants to be able to stand on the Corvette as it sits out there, kind of like being on a yacht during a party :D

markhawkman 01-12-2014 09:25 PM

Swimming with the fishies!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 AM.