Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Got my Constitution Class ship (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=98343)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:07 AM

Got my Constitution Class ship
 
Got my preorder from Gamestop and entered the retail code.
Went to C-Store. It was under unlocked items.
Pulled, it was in my inventory. Enabled it and went to the ship dude to select it.
Here are the screen shots.

Ivanhoe 1
Ivanhoe 2
Ivanhoe 3
Ivanhoe 4
Ivanhoe 5

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:10 AM

/swoon. I'm in love.

Will be getting mine in a couple of hours :)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:11 AM

That's cool. I have one too,except there is an error with the subscription service, and I can't enter my damn key yet. I'm so mad right now...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psijudge (Post 1874521)
Got my preorder from Gamestop and entered the retail code.
Went to C-Store. It was under unlocked items.
Pulled, it was in my inventory. Enabled it and went to the ship dude to select it.
Here are the screen shots.

Ivanhoe 1
Ivanhoe 2
Ivanhoe 3
Ivanhoe 4
Ivanhoe 5

Very Very nice

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psijudge (Post 1874521)
Got my preorder from Gamestop and entered the retail code.
Went to C-Store. It was under unlocked items.
Pulled, it was in my inventory. Enabled it and went to the ship dude to select it.
Here are the screen shots.

Ivanhoe 1
Ivanhoe 2
Ivanhoe 3
Ivanhoe 4
Ivanhoe 5

Nice. I'm glad I decided not to do teh preorder from gamestop. I am already running around in my vesper.

But that i a sexy ship fo sure.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:15 AM

Looking at those pictures, the geek in me is giggling like Beavis and Butthead

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:16 AM

On behalf of all those at work who cant log in and see for themselves...Thank you !!! I cant wait to get home and take mine for aspin? Could you perhaps post a pic of the bridge? :)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobalobabingbong (Post 1874583)
That's cool. I have one too,except there is an error with the subscription service, and I can't enter my damn key yet. I'm so mad right now...

Ditto - cannot friggin believe this, got the game ready to go, and they can't do the account activation. Just unsat. :mad:

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psijudge (Post 1874521)
Got my preorder from Gamestop and entered the retail code.
Went to C-Store. It was under unlocked items.
Pulled, it was in my inventory. Enabled it and went to the ship dude to select it.
Here are the screen shots.

Ivanhoe 1
Ivanhoe 2
Ivanhoe 3
Ivanhoe 4
Ivanhoe 5

Awesome. Thanks for the screen shots. I can't seem to find confirmation if that is available for a character, or if every (FED) character can unlock that. Or... can you get that for just one character? I'd appreciate it if you could confirm that all could get it.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 1874708)
On behalf of all those at work who cant log in and see for themselves...Thank you !!! I cant wait to get home and take mine for aspin? Could you perhaps post a pic of the bridge? :)

Sad to say, the bridge is just the standard layouts.

Bridge


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 AM.