Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Oder from Atari? not get your retail key yet? here is how to fix (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=98394)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:22 AM

Oder from Atari? not get your retail key yet? here is how to fix

Hello, some of you may have not received your retail key today from atari.

1. they will be mailing they are working on it.

2.if you dont want to wait i suggest you call 24/7 Phone support: 1-800-310-2850
This is digitalRivers 24/7 help hotline have your order number and your info ready they will be able to provide you the retail key over the phone until your mail arrives.

This is what i did and i recieved all my preorder goods.
Items are found in C-store.

This is for USA release i am not sure about all other countries and UK release not avialable yet.

:cool:

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:23 AM

Thank you for the information. :)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:32 AM

You can also just go the the Atari store and check your order. The codes have been added, at least mine was.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:33 AM

Go to the Digital River CS website. Enter your order info that it asks for, then click on the "save/view" icon that looks like a floppy disk. When you do this it'll show your order info, and the pre-order AND retail key now show. Just did it 2 minutes ago myself.:D

Archived Post 02-02-2010 10:58 AM

Hope this helps ;)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruswelsh (Post 1875284)
You can also just go the the Atari store and check your order. The codes have been added, at least mine was.

how do you check your order at the atari site? I have ben trying to find an "account" or "order history" ect all over the site but can't see it. Any help on how or where to go to log in and view my previous orders is appreciated. Thanks

Archived Post 02-02-2010 11:32 AM

It hardly matters any. Cryptic's subscription server has been down the entire day. You won't be able to enter your code.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 11:35 AM

Works

I went to the digital river site and checked my order (the link is your email receipt) and clicked on the print icon. The key was there :)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torath
It hardly matters any. Cryptic's subscription server has been down the entire day. You won't be able to enter your code.

Was just wandering "where" to add it, i can activate my Account page but didn't see any option to Add retail key...just there is that lil button that says I dunno add retail key here...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GelatinousCube
I went to the digital river site and checked my order (the link is your email receipt) and clicked on the print icon. The key was there :)

activated :)

thank you very much. Helped allot.