You know you have played STO too much, when...
- you introduce yourself to strangers as (firstname)@(lastname)...
- ...and then ask them where Sulu is
- you sit in a bar, drunk and crying over the fact that you canīt find your "Connie"
- you throw silver glitter at robbers to placate them and make your escape
- you then run away from them shouting "evasive maneuver, evasive maneuver" *
- you put your cat in your bag together with a banana split, and then wonder why it hasnīt multiplied next time you check on it
- you donīt take a break at work, you take a downtime
- you tell people that your favourite sport is Fedball
- you see someone in a hospital whoīs on life support, and you go over and ask him if heīs a lifer, because he looks like a liberated Borg (itīs all about the tubes...)
- you buy a car and ask the salesman from which Narcelles you can choose
- you see an old lady with her dog and ask her if her pet was a Del Taco promotion
* who remember the "Boots of escaping"? :D
Sorry guys (and girls), Iīm bored and tired ;)
If you watch a UFC match and see yellow numbers come out the fighters' heads
see, what else...
- you take a fire extinguisher to a disco
- to refer to dating as "exploring unknown systems"
- you then point a laserpointer at your dateīs body to scan for his/her "anomalies"...
When you win a fistfight, or get in a car accident, you peruse the other person/car for the yellow orb containing your loot. (Double points if it was an accident, and you take the car battery, QQing that all you got was a stupid battery.)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:21 PM.|