Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   is it true??? automated defence turret targets you in cloak (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99041)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 02:16 PM

is it true??? automated defence turret targets you in cloak
 
gues feds finaly got nerf to cloak they wanted:P

Archived Post 02-02-2010 02:50 PM

Personnally I don't see any reason you should even be over there . I will say you are welcome to go find out and test it.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vuk (Post 1881827)
Personnally I don't see any reason you should even be over there . I will say you are welcome to go find out and test it.

what do you mean?

im talking about the item you get for delux edition

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:01 PM

Haha no way, seriously? That would be FUNNY.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:03 PM

Sorry misunderstood. It's probably bugged and they'll fix it.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:24 PM

is that automated defence battery a console of some sort, ie does it take up any weapon or console slots

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petie86 (Post 1882546)
is that automated defence battery a console of some sort, ie does it take up any weapon or console slots

Tactical console slot

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:27 PM

Not really usefull then, id rather +15 or so plasma weapons

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petie86 (Post 1882579)
Not really usefull then, id rather +15 or so plasma weapons

unless you are a big fat cap ship and dont wanna be boarded:;P

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madgelo (Post 1882688)
unless you are a big fat cap ship and dont wanna be boarded:;P

good point but i generally have turrets in my rear weapon slots any way


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59 AM.