Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   How long will we have to wait for our Joined Trill? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99233)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:45 PM

How long will we have to wait for our Joined Trill?
 
I haven't bothered too much on Klingon side during headstart because I was waiting to create my joined Trill.

However, joined trill is still not selectable as a new Klingon character.

So I didn't worry too much about it during headstart, because everyone had to deal with not getting their preorder bonus until live. But now we are in Live Retail of the game, and I still can't play the character I want.

So, how long until we will have the Joined Trill?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
I haven't bothered too much on Klingon side during headstart because I was waiting to create my joined Trill.

However, joined trill is still not selectable as a new Klingon character.

So I didn't worry too much about it during headstart, because everyone had to deal with not getting their preorder bonus until live. But now we are in Live Retail of the game, and I still can't play the character I want.

So, how long until we will have the Joined Trill?

I'd imagine Joined Trills would be with the Federation like the rest of the Trills. :D

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
I haven't bothered too much on Klingon side during headstart because I was waiting to create my joined Trill.

However, joined trill is still not selectable as a new Klingon character.

So I didn't worry too much about it during headstart, because everyone had to deal with not getting their preorder bonus until live. But now we are in Live Retail of the game, and I still can't play the character I want.

So, how long until we will have the Joined Trill?

Stormshade said it's some tech bug and they're going to fix it soon so we will have our kling JTs.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:57 PM

Klingon Joined Trill?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skulash
I'd imagine Joined Trills would be with the Federation like the rest of the Trills. :D

Joined Trills were listed as being available for both Klingon and Federation side ever since they announce preorder bonuses.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
Stormshade said it's some tech bug and they're going to fix it soon so we will have our kling JTs.

"Soon" is not a time, that was kind of the point of this thread. I read his reply that they are "working on it" but does that mean we'll have it before the weekend, or that it will hopefully be some time next month? Because let's face it, they have a ton of things they need to be working on, how high is Trill on that list?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
Joined Trills were listed as being available for both Klingon and Federation side ever since they announce preorder bonuses.

"Soon" is not a time, that was kind of the point of this thread. I read his reply that they are "working on it" but does that mean we'll have it before the weekend, or that it will hopefully be some time next month? Because let's face it, they have a ton of things they need to be working on, how high is Trill on that list?

Well it was what I was waiting on to start playing... :p

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:21 PM

Just another bonus for being a Klingon.

When is this lack of content going to add up to a lower subscription rate for Klingon only players?

When will Cryptic have to start paying people to play Klingons?

When will the Klingons go on strike (play only KvK PvP)?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
Joined Trills were listed as being available for both Klingon and Federation side ever since they announce preorder bonuses.

"Soon" is not a time, that was kind of the point of this thread. I read his reply that they are "working on it" but does that mean we'll have it before the weekend, or that it will hopefully be some time next month? Because let's face it, they have a ton of things they need to be working on, how high is Trill on that list?

I'll be a pessimist and go for about two weeks, sucks.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:50 PM

So I heard that the trill is a trill working for the Klingons, and not a Klingon with a symbiant right?

I have one... I was thinking of making a trill Fed... I wish we could have a joined Klingon symbiant though :(

Archived Post 02-04-2010 03:59 PM

So did today's patch give Klingons their Trill? I haven't had a chance to log in yet to check.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:58 AM.