Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   full inventory...of nothing?!!? / lost items!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99335)

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:43 PM

full inventory...of nothing?!!? / lost items!!!

i cant do anything, since my inventory is full, i have moused-over every panel in my inv. and there are no invisible items etc.

and to top that off, my pre-order turret from the DDE and my shuttle pet have both dissapeard.

any help?

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:53 PM

awww, comeone i only just got through tutorial. and allready cant play...

please help lol

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:58 PM

I would try going to the C-Store and try reclaiming those items.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:58 PM

okay, cant even get a GM to help in-game? thats nice lol...

how do i create a ticket, when ever i click "create new ticket" it wont let me click the options.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian4120 (Post 1884188)
I would try going to the C-Store and try reclaiming those items.

i tried that mate, there greyed out.

*sigh* i know there doing there best, but i do actually need help lol

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrishmal (Post 1884254)
Are you sure you don't have a bag full of titles? They look just like an empty inventory spot for the most part.

Other than that, I am not sure what could be wrong :-(

im 99% sure, i have moused over every slot in my inv. is there a specific spot on each square you need to mouse over?

*frustrated* lol

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:02 PM

Are you sure you don't have a bag full of titles? They look just like an empty inventory spot for the most part.

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrishmal (Post 1884254)

I suspect this is the case, you most liekly pressed the button a few too many times on titles and they have filled up your inventory with the invisible items...

Try right clicking on one of your inventory spaces and see if it gives you a scroll down option to equip/info/delete/etc...

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel (Post 1884298)
I suspect this is the case, you most liekly pressed the button a few too many times on titles and they have filled up your inventory with the invisible items...

Try right clicking on one of your inventory spaces and see if it gives you a scroll down option to equip/info/delete/etc...

i done that too.

and i dont have any of the titles. :s apart from NX, and i only clicked that once

Archived Post 02-02-2010 05:09 PM

Hmmm I know it sounds cheesy but try logging out and closing down STO and then log back in again...

If the problem still persists try making a new character and seeing if that too has the same problem, if thats the case you may have a major issue if not then perhaps your main character is bugged in some way that we havnt seen before, and if thats the case all you can do is ask for GM help...