Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   how about Captain Proton lock box (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=999291)

jim625 01-30-2014 03:19 AM

how about Captain Proton lock box

I think the next lock box after hirogen should be a captain proton theme

Things you can get should be
His ship from lockbox
Uniform from the lobi store
His gun from lobi store
Maybe some special duty officers from the lockbox

undyingzero 01-30-2014 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim625 (Post 14789781)
I think the next lock box after hirogen should be a captain proton theme

Things you can get should be
His ship from lockbox
Uniform from the lobi store
His gun from lobi store
Maybe some special duty officers from the lockbox

I'd rather see a Faction box, man. A Federation lockbox, maybe.

tenkari 01-30-2014 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undyingzero (Post 14789811)

and what would ou get out of it?

kdf alined roms, and kdf themselves cant use fed ships.

johngazman 01-30-2014 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undyingzero (Post 14789811)

Factional ships won't go into Lockboxes. Ever.

Hence why we never saw a Romulan Lockbox - because Cryptic didn't want people getting Romulan ships on non-Romulan characters/factions.

bobbydazlers 01-30-2014 04:58 AM

not sure about the lockbox thing but i would definatly like to play a captain proton mission of some kind preferably all in monocrome that would be awsome. ;)

noblet 01-30-2014 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johngazman (Post 14790651)
Factional ships won't go into Lockboxes. Ever.

Hence why we never saw a Romulan Lockbox - because Cryptic didn't want people getting Romulan ships on non-Romulan characters/factions.

When the nonfaction lockboxes stops selling, Cryptic will sell out. It's only a matter of time.;)

tenkari 01-30-2014 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noblet (Post 14790801)
When the nonfaction lockboxes stops selling, Cryptic will sell out. It's only a matter of time.;)

which wont be until every person has every ship they ever wanted from the lockboxes. then they will just do another JHAS event, then make up more non-faction ships.

nakedsnake001 01-30-2014 05:05 AM

I would own open this Proton box, if there was a rare item that allowed the game to go all black and white and vintage looking.

vetteguy904 01-30-2014 05:05 AM

since we are looking at Hirogen lockboxes, think we will get a .45 caliber tommy gun ground weapon? or a holographic french resistance Doff/Boff?

and Captain Proton needs his own FE, with the outfit, gun etc the rewards. there doesn't have to be some uber power creepy reward enough people would appreciate if for what it is.. although, it would be VERY cool if instead of the bullseye or normal vape of the target that they go monochrome when exposed and the vape effect is monochrome.

meimeitoo 01-30-2014 05:50 AM

What I'd like to see in a Captain Proton lockbox is a device (to be kept in inventory) that will make your entire game appear in black and white. :) I'd pay for THAT!