View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 208
05-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulonu View Post
Well, should we add the Tholian Elite stasis drones now or wait a couple weeks? For those not in the know, the Nukara rep unlocks Tholian reprogrammed drone consumable with a stasis drone that holds you in place. Cannot move. Cannot fire. Take full damage. Stubborn clickie does break you out but the drone puts you right back in and you can't use stubborn again to break out as it goes on 4 min CD. My question is why bother to fix stasis WM bug when these ridiculous things were coming. Ok everybody, who can spawn the most pets?? While all of our pets "PvP" I'ma go make a sammich.
This makes me sad, all the fighting we did to get that bug fixed and then cryptic decides
"OH you didnt like being able to kill someone that couldnt fight back while they were in stasis? you want that gun fixed? Ok here we fix it for you...but you can take these drones that do the same thing but now are working as intended!"
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page