View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
05-19-2013, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Ive always wanted to see more elaborate damage in game. Love to see little tiny humans/aliens drifting in space after a big hit to the hull showing the interior of a ship or, venting out oxygen or some sort of material into space, seeing engines fly off, big holes in saucer sections ect.. list can go on.. hopefully theyll touch up battle damage one day.. would be nice. OHH and bigger explosions
i'd be fine with more variety in explosions. the explosions always look the same (and after 3 years looking at them, they look rather boring and ugly [when romulans go boom it looks real awesome, just because it is a new effect for once]).

personally i'd rather see this game go more into a simulation direaction than keep pushing more into the hotkey mmo direction with more and more behind the screen MATH to buff invisible stats.

oh and get rid of those stupid glows and rings and neon sign icons above my STARSHIP... that stuff kills any cinematic value of this game as soon as the shooting starts it turns into Hello Kitty.

Last edited by zerobang; 05-19-2013 at 12:55 AM.