View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 255
05-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Here at The Trivium we love Romulans. The vast majority of our members are long time STO players who are Romulan fans in real life and cannot wait for the release of Legacy of Romulus. I have never seen a group of people who can be so laid back but serious about the game at the same time as what we have here. This is a great community. We're fortunate to have the dedicated members that we have and we're looking for more.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then go to http://www.thetrivium.org and drop an application in our recruitment forums. Do you htate typing? I mean absolutely hate typing omg I can't fill out an application because my keyboard and I are mortal enemies kind of hate typing? Come talk to us! Just drop us a message and tell us you'd rather talk to us than write about who you are. You can come on our fancy new Teamspeak server and have a chat.

We're a Romulan community. We're a darn good community. And we want great, friendly players.

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.