View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 33
05-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spork87 View Post
I refuse to watch it based on how bad the previous film was, and nothing Paramount can do will ever redeem themselves in my eyes, for so long they were loyal to the fans and then they tossed all the fans out of an airlock. As far as STO and it not acting like Starfleet thats a given in an MMO, I accept that and do not consider this game cannon, the last real peice of cannon was Nemesis
Then don't watch it, seriously. You're the one who'll miss out, not the people who watch it. Personally, I loved the film, for many of the reasons Leviathan states. I actually found myself thinking "this is how Cryptic WISHES they could write" while watching it.

All you griefers -at least, those who actually see the film BEFORE nerdraging.... novel concept, I know- keep this in mind: if the ideals of Into Darkness are "mindless", crap and unTrek, then you're REALLY not paying attention to STO's core message and style.

If we had all stopped watching Trek when we saw one bad episode/movie/season (and ALL the shows had each) we wouldnt've gotten very far.

Case in point: how did you get to watch Nemesis, when Insurrection was such an awful awful movie?

Lastly... don't mean to be a jerk, but your sig really should say "Boldly". Bodly is not a word.