View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 428
05-20-2013, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Hi Captains,

Thanks for your patience as our GM team works to answer your tickets -- please note that tickets are answered in the order received, but the time for response varies depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours. We appreciate your patience as they work through each one, and apologize for the increased response time we're currently experiencing.
This a typical weak response with no real intention of solving a problem. I have customers where I work and I know this cut-n-paste response. Please Bran give us the 'real' answer. Most of here aren't soley gamers. So, basially we aren't that gulible.

If you say that you guys just don't have a team to support the calls or the money to employ the man power needed, just say so. We don't need to see 'politically correct - company approved response' insults like the one you quoted above. I realize you are a moderator but I had to speak my mind.

I have a current ticket that involves money. This ticket I have sent in four times now. So, you can imagine my frustration. I really don't think I am the only one.

I think your a good man caught in the middle. I would suggest not getting in the middle and the overpaid executives in Cancun handle their mess.