View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 429
05-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektre12 View Post
This a typical weak response with no real intention of solving a problem. I have customers where I work and I know this cut-n-paste response. Please Bran give us the 'real' answer. Most of here aren't soley gamers. So, basially we aren't that gulible.

If you say that you guys just don't have a team to support the calls or the money to employ the man power needed, just say so. We don't need to see 'politically correct - company approved response' insults like the one you quoted above. I realize you are a moderator but I had to speak my mind.

I have a current ticket that involves money. This ticket I have sent in four times now. So, you can imagine my frustration. I really don't think I am the only one.

I think your a good man caught in the middle. I would suggest not getting in the middle and the overpaid executives in Cancun handle their mess.

I've had that automated message several times. Not 1 person has ever properly answered, replied or resolved any issues. They seem go an entire week then get closed. The current system is badly flawed.