View Single Post
Career Officer
# 2171
05-20-2013, 05:49 AM
Well, either the Borg have been buffed or there has been in influx of new players (I suspect the latter to be more likely in view of the upcoming new content) as, over the past few days, most of the STF's I've participated in have either been damned hard work or have outright failed.

I mean, this morning - joined an instance of ISE, using my Fleet Rhode Island; the optional failed due to some idiot killing a transformer whilst everyone else was shooting at the Cube.

Despite my persistent crowd control attempts I wound up bailing after the third failed attempt to take the generator down, mostly because it was painfully obvious that the mission would not be completed in the ten minutes I had remaining before I needed to leave for work, but the fact that the rest of the team were too busy flying off elsewhere to shoot at, and be quickly killed by, the normal spheres, leaving the nanites to heal the gate at their leisure certainly didn't convince me to hang around either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.