View Single Post
Career Officer
# 26
05-20-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
The original system dropped MK XII gear? I don't recall to be honest. Or wasn't that introduced when they started Elite STFs?

Anyway, the same goes for most every other MMO. It wasn't unique to STO. I think I ran Scholomance over 300 times and never got a drop I needed to complete a set.
It didn't drop MkXII gear directly - it dropped items you had to turn in for MkXII gear; but they were very specific items that didn't drop for everyone - or you had 3 shield turn in items and the deflector or Engine turn in items never dropped for you.

Some player were VERY lucky and got a full set in under 30 elite STF runs, others (myself included) were still missing full 3 piece gear sets after nearly a year of trying to get them.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."