Please Buff Torpedo Damage Vs Shields
View Single Post
Join Date: Jan 2013
05-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by
what buffs are you running...if any.....All I've got to say is DAMN!!!!! XD that is powerful.
Hmmmm, listing buffs alone wouldn't give you the whole picture. It's a pretty purpose-built ship. The entire thing is built to maximize quantum damage, and critical chance/severity.
Gear and crew:
- 3 purple projectile doffs
- 3 Romulan crit tac boffs
- 5x 30% Quantum tac consoles
- Adapted Maco set (2 piece bonus = 25% kinetic dmg)
- Rule 62 console (11% kinetic dmg)
- Romulan and Borg universal consoles
- Tachyokinetic converter
- Romulan plasma sci console
- AP Alpha
- AP Omega III
- Tac Team I
- Go Down Fighting
- Tac Fleet II
- Weapon battery + Exocomp (boosts ALL damage by 10%)
I should note that the above screenshot is a bit outdated - my torps are even more lethal now, with a 5% chance of inflicting an extra 750 kinetic damage (omega weapon amp, tier 4 omega rep) and a 2.5% chance of inflicting a wee plasma burn from my Rom console.