View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-21-2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokstorm View Post
Brandon, with respect, your canned response frustrates the player base because we know, you know and everyone knows it's NOT his ISP or connection, it is perfect world. Implying that it is somehow OUR connections or ISPs is disingenuous and frankly, insulting. The rubber banding is wide-spread and makes the game unplayable. I am stuck on "cut the chord" trying to kill Hakeev and it simply isn't possible due to rubber banding, server lag and freeze frame. STO/Perfect World's game is a good game. Its hardware is deplorable and shameful. Your resources should have been spent of a stable server platform NOT on new content. Probably no coincidence that this website's Support link is also inop.
Companies never admit they are at fault, and they can not say its my fault because i have done every mission in the game without an issue. I have done multiple stfs too and i have been kicked from the server with "the game has lost the connection" when clicking "hail" and when there have been enough players to start an stf so, gfx is not the issue and its defiantly not my connection and for multiple players to complain about the same things from around the world normally means its a server issue!

But wait they have had loads of server maintenance and fixed... nothing!
Ther will no doubt be another server maintenance soon that will do nothing.