View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-25-2009, 06:31 PM
I think that it did answer some business questions to give us a better idea of their financial and cross marketing ideas. They got us with the CO subs to see how many of us were actually serious. Now that they know craig did mention that it gave them an indicator to how many subs they can expect. The sad part is if we were already in beta, we could be providing more hands on feedback to help them fix things that we don't like.

As far as klingons go, I think that there is some room for slack on this simply because they are really focused on the feds first. It will flesh out their plans for klingon and future races. They still need to use the community more to generate more content to help them get going. They really need to do more with that as well.

I want in beta soon just like the rest of us. I think that cryptic is really starting to show that they are hitting some things well and others are in REALLY bad shape, like the lack of length of CB prior to launch, I hope the lack of content in CO is because they finally moved people to STO to help work on getting more content on their cash cow. And finally those that should be in CB already. They need to get on it and up the # of concurrent users so the rest of those that should be in CB will be in CB sooner rather than later.

Like Leonard Nimoy said to Zachary Quinto when he said that when it comes to the fans " you have no idea what you are getting yourself into" These are growing pains for Cryptic, and they are just getting used to us. They need to make up for those situations though, more content and higher user threshold..