View Single Post
Commander
# 81
05-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Quote:
simple logic, if it was the servers or the client...EVERYONE would experience issues.
everyone doesn't, sooo...yeah, brandon was correct in asking people to check their stuff.
thats a blatant lie. don't even think of trying to tell me otherwise, I have a networking degree. just because there is something wrong with the server does NOT mean that every single user is going to have that problem, it doesn't work that way

Quote:
lol, 'it's not me it's them FIX IT!!1!!' sorry bud, it's you, i don't have any issues, several others i know that play have no issues. you missed the simple logic part.
excuse me? drop the ignorant attitude. your 'simple logic' isn't simple or logical

Quote:
if it was the servers or client then everyone would have the problem. so, using logic here, if most don't have an issue, and you do...we all use the same servers and the same client...not all that hard to logically figure out that the fault lies somewhere on your end.
again, that is not even remotely true. everyone would not have the same problem. you don't even know what the problem is so how exactly is it that you are saying that? do you even know how servers work? how connections work? how socket layers work? no? then don't tell people its their fault. this is a widespread problem. common sense says that when people that are having no problems playing any other mmo, are having constant connection problems here, that it isn't a problem on their end. if you want to talk about 'simple logic' start there.