View Single Post
Captain
# 20
05-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Come one guys... TSI those that are left are simply annoyed and beyond frustrated. Like ALMOST every one that has been here that long.

TSI is a shadow... most of them are simply not here anymore.

Pretty much everyone I played with back then is gone is well... qew gone... rzr gone... grethor gone... critz gone. We can all list a ton of good friends of the top of our head that will not return.

LOR is likely to bring a handful of them back for awhile... and sadly I know how its going to go... I doubt many of them last past a month back.

Are there things I still find fun about the game... sure tons of things. I still have fun playing STO when I play it. Is pvp in general less broken then it was a year ago or 2 years ago or even 6 months ago... when all those friends left ?
Look on the swing side, new PvP fleets have emerged. Where there is a ying, there is a yang, right? Old gives way to new and what not. Alpha Zero, Inner Circle, House of Beautiful Orions (love em or hate em, still good PvP fleet), and who can't forget, TRPH.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles