View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 33
05-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasukurobi View Post
Oooh but you are not seeing the big picture... More Grind and more Time Sinks means that people cannot progress too fast and be done with all the content. It keeps them plugging along and logging in when they otherwise would not. That helps PWE's bottom line. It may not be so hot for us... but it is great for them. If they lose any customers they will just replace them with new customers which is even better seems how they do not have all the stuff they will need to buy yet.

Oooh so that boring rep grind I got bored of was suppost to keep me hooked instead of making me go play something else until LoR came out. /sarcasm

Back to the sorta topic path its on, but at this point it actually was faster in the old system (post-LFG and mission split up) to get a full set.

Borg Set: 1 Episode mission (console) + 15 runs = done (Total time maybe about 4.5 hours)

Heck even some of the MACO/OMEGA sets could be earned by just doing runs. You didn't actually have to rely on the drop chances for some of it. If I remember right you could get up to mark eleven with just the borg chip tokens.