View Single Post
Captain
# 187
05-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deleroux View Post
Surely you must admit that pushing this particular KDF content out on the back of a brand new species/faction update is probably the worst way it could have been done though, from a perspective concerned with KDF interests, right?
No, not at all.

I have been listening to KDF players scream for new mission content for 3 years. I have seen KDF players begging just to be allowed to play Fed mission so they didn't need to PvP or grind. And now you finally got it and you want to complain that it didn't come with a KDF only fanfare?

It's true. No matter what really nice stuff people get, they're never satisfied. Welcome to the 21st century.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.