View Single Post
Career Officer
# 596
05-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2754 View Post
Instead of making smart *** comments...why not offer up an idea on how one could fix the problem, but I guess trolling is so much more fun....save your energy for trolling the Dev.'s as they clearly have dropped the ball yet again.

Anyhow I for one don't have "Shoddy" hardware to contend with so I would like a mature, intelligent reason for the log in issues.

Funny how I was laughing with my fleet last night that there would be issues....glad that as a LTM & Legacy Pack owner I wasn't proven wrong.....wtg PWE/Cryptic...

I hope you plan on offering a better product if you plan on having people spend hard earned money on your game.....the game is quickly becoming "Star Trek Offline"....I think it's about time you get your heads into the game & really fix your issues...

Instead of always saying sorry for your mistakes...why not take steps in assuring that they don't happen in the first place.

And still 4hrs almost after servers came back online no posted solution for log in issues nor a mention that you're working on it...again wtg Dev.'s !!!

Lol kid, grow up. If you think I'm a troll, you need to look in the mirror.

I'm also a Lifetime subscsriber and pre-purchased LoR, so dont try throwing that around in peoples face. You are not the only one who is being crippled even though you should have priority login access...

I was refering to the servers which clearly can not handle the player load.
It took me an hour to get online, about 6 minutes of which was downloading the patch.

PWE need to allow Cryptic to increase both the servers capability and the bandwidth for their games.

Last edited by sirricwin; 05-21-2013 at 04:38 PM.