View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 198
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
Well, that would be the balance most of the KDF whiners would deserve......
I suggest if you and your buddies don't like how we act to just bugger off to the Fed forums and complain about us over there, You don't see us coming into your forum complaining about you guys now do you?

We have been given the short end of the stick again and instead of enjoying our pain you could at least show some sympathy, isn't the Federation supposed to me kind, understanding and have high morals? I guess a lot of you simply don't understand the vision Gene was trying to convey when he made Star Trek to begin with. A shame it fell on such deaf ears.

I am gald I am not the only one that can see this either, I'll quote Roach from earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I thought the federation was comprised of good moral character and compasionate hearts for thier fellow sentients yet we have them descending like vultures in this and other threads to feast on the KDF's pain at feeling screwed again.
Guess both fanbases failed to live up to the ideals of thier fandom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"