View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by privatenormy View Post
simple math lifetime is on sale for 199 and the que for anyone to get in the server is at last check is 5006 out of 6000 and change= money not well spent. why would anyone buy lifetime subscribe or even wait in a que for free 2 play. its simply not worth the time. if u add up all of the people who are in the que decided to buy a thousand zen that's 50k, and that's not even counting what they make every month in subcriptions. They had plenty of money and time to keep this from happening and like most game companies they don't seem to want to plan ahead to ensure there customers are happy. to answer the question at hand I may try again in two weeks and see if its better, hopefully it will be.
i call bull**** on you
it changes every time ya try to load up
right before that i was 20000 of 21000
i quit tried again was 5300 of 5500
it lowered at about 50 per ten minutes till it got to 980 and then that 5300 number just kept going up and up and when it got to 7600 with no change after a hour i say SCREW THIS ****

and like i said ive spent 3 times as much as a lifer and had planed on a lot even bought into this foundry to get into that .....ya know screw it...i do not play a game ot get stress , its to be fun or i dont play it.

ask yourself this, are we having fun yet?
funny only way i get into the game is tribble OH thats so fun ....NOT