Thread: Why play KDF?
View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 24
05-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Simple put the community, on ESD a new player asks a question in Zone chat and responses like "If you don't know you shouldn't be playing" and "Stop spamming Zone chat" are typical yet on the KDF side 12 people will answer the question with some even offering to help a player through the missions.

The community on the KDF are a lot nicer and friendlier and I have made many friends on the KDF by just chatting and helping new players out. Only friends I have on the Federation were friends before I started playing this game.

So while there are some decent people on the Federation, there are far too many that aren't decent and so the overall community of the KDF are a lot nicer and friendlier. That's a big reason to play the KDF and align Romulans with the Red side. Not one of my Romulans will be going blue, they are all destined for Red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"