View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 141
05-23-2013, 12:01 PM
I get tired of those the white knights that will defend cryptic no matter what they do.

Perhaps my point wasn't cklear or it was the other mailing post but I have the freaking unlocks.

However doffs especially doing the recruitment all my alts take up room and having to log on each alt to check if they have what I need for a project on one of my mains in a fleet is well unacceptable both in time and frustration...

I rather not even do it or move on to another game then deal with having to do that daily if cryptic continues to stick to its guns on this proposed stealth nerf

I am not here to try to pretend that we should have unlimited mail space, if you knew what was going on you would know there was already a fair and generous mail space given to us at 500 mails with 5 per mail or whatever you wanted to put in there.

So they take us from 500x5 =2500 to 100 mails but 20x5 mail holding so we go from 2500 to 100.

If that isn't a stealth nerf of epic proportion I do not know what is.

It is not about the money wither buddy its about the ease of grabbing the doff's I need for a project on one of main's when they need it since they are near cap they have to make several trips to the mailbox as it is to get the doff's if available for a project.

I am not going to spend 1-2 hours each day checking alts to see if they are holding white doff's my main's need for a project.

You ranting on about how its a exploit is well very sad to hear, do you defend cryptic no matter what they do to us as a community or do you see all that cryptic does as all that is right and pure in this world?