View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 283
05-24-2013, 01:30 AM
[quote=breadandcircuses;10289031]Oh, the Plasmonic Leech isn't game-breaking; my problem with the release of the Plasmonic Leech is entirely timing and trade balance. The Leech is a very handy tool to balance the power level issues a Warbird suffers from, and even with the buff to match a High Yield (of unspecified strength) the Ionized Gas Sensor is not really that useful in comparison.

As far as the T5 or Fleet Exeter idea I've seen around, I have to agree that a cruiser that turns would very much make my Federation Engineer happy... the poor guy has to fly a Chel Grett to be able to turn, and the Exeter looks way cooler. Though aesthetics are a matter of personal taste, and I don't care that much about RP, it is nice to fly a ship from your own faction. Unfortunately, the KDF is extremely limited in the number of hulls to choose from, and really could use the expanded repetoire more than the Federation.[/QUOTE]

Unless you happen to be fighting cloakers. And now there is a whole faction with battle cloak.

2 new bop's so far. They may even start releasing more depending on if the KDF actualy starts buying some of whats there.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln