View Single Post
Career Officer
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2

It is my understanding that when a situation like this unfolds, where a company takes your money and fails to provide adequate support or acknowledgement of their failure to satisfy contract, you can report them to the Better Business Bureau as well as file a complain to the City Attorney of the city from which they conduct business localy.