View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 297
05-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearbeard View Post
If you can show me how to store my duty officers in the bank, I'd be much obliged. Fix the imbalance so that medical doffs aren't 10x more valuable (or more) than science doffs with civilians being similarly worthless and I don't think anyone will have problems with an attachment limit. I don't have a single item in my mail that's NOT a duty officer, that's what the account and fleet banks are for.
A good solution would be for those assignments in the fleet that require medical officers allow for civilians to also be placed, so either medical or civilian can be added to that part of the assignment. This would be a quick fix to relieving the pressure of getting medical officers and make civilians useful rather than for just dismissing for the CXP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"