View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 1 I love the Romulan uniforms
05-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Yes, the TOS ones are awesome and I'm glad that they made it in game, but I'm talking about the Romulan Republic ones created by Cryptic.

I really like the way they look, my char. looks awesome in those uniforms. They are very ellegant and yet have that certain ruggedness to them that you would expect from a rebelious faction like the Republic and are very Romulan in details. They also look especially good when you mix different ellements of them, including the ones that are cretaed for Fed/KDF alligned Romulans, nothing looks out of place and maintains the awesome overall look they have in my opinion.
I remember back in one of the dev.blogs they said that the art team working on the uniforms used inspiration from miscellaneous Star Trek shows and movies that portrayed the Romulan uniforms, trying to use their design as a starting point, but add the Romulan Republic feel to them. I must say they comletely managed to do it! Nice work art devs!

This is almost as important part to me as is my choice of ships. Because that's what we end up looking at all of the time - our ships and our chars. My Romulan looks very good in these uniforms and also my ship crew wearing similar selection on board the warbird is a big plus.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!