View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 53
06-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
...Now I've got 2x AtB (w/3x Purple Techs), and 1x each EPtS and EPtW - And these are all on my F spam keybind. But it doesn't seem to be working right on the CD, especially with my other abilities I care to use...

...I'm not sure why I have the EPtA in there, honestly. I thought it might help get Aux back if needed, but it's never available, I'm considering changing it to an ET1 or ???)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i mainly just cycle them. but i do pay attention to non cycle skill cooldowns... instead of the 3rd EPt skill i would use ET1... the 2 AtB build is mostly auto piolet, but paying some attention is still needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
I'm honestly at a loss as to why this wouldn't work...
Well guys, you were right. I've been using the A2B build I listed back in post 44 for about a month, and I've got it working splendidly. It turns out my issues with the CDs was just a matter of learning the timing on when to press my keybind buttons. It took a little practice and as DDIS says, "some attention is still needed." But it's all smooth like buttah, now.

I also took his advice and put ET1 in that third ensign slot. It's not always available, clashing w/my TT1, but if I ever do need more hull heal, I can adjust my cycle timing to get it online, and use it.

Gratitudes RedRicky! Thanks to your thread, my Tac Excel can now pound out 10-12k DPS in ESTFs. It's very satisfying.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 06-06-2013 at 01:58 PM.